Updated September 12, 2023
Localize.city Inc. (aka “LocalizeOS”) and its affiliates ("we," "our," or "us") is dedicated to safeguarding the intellectual property rights of others and abiding by the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). LocalizeOS has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). This DMCA Policy outlines our procedures for managing claims of copyright infringement and the actions we take when such claims are received.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used on our website in a way that infringes your rights, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, for multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material on our website.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, including your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please provide us with a written counter-notification that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of that person.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the DMCA, LocalizeOS has adopted a policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Please direct all notifications and counter-notifications to our designated DMCA Agent at the following address:
Attn: DMCA Notice
LocalizeOS: Localize.city Inc.
Address: 35 West 31st Street, New York, New York, 10001, 6th Floor
Changes to this DMCA Policy
We reserve the right to update or modify this DMCA Policy at any time without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for changes.
This DMCA Policy was last updated on September 12, 2023