Account Executive - Madlan
About The Position
Madlan, our Israeli business, is a real estate platform revolutionizing the way people buy and rent new homes, by empowering them with knowledge. As a leading marketplace and a valuable tool for agents, Madlan provides useful information using big data algorithms and artificial intelligence. Founded in Tel Aviv, Madlan facilitates the purchase of real estate with greater transparency. Madlan is a sister company of LocalizeOS, operating in NYC, Chicago and South Florida, which has built the most advanced Operating System for Real Estate.
Madlan’s sales team is growing, and we’re expanding our clientele portfolio. We’re looking for an Account Executive who’s a self starter, ready to close deals, and build relationships.
This is a full time job, our offices are located in Tel-Aviv.
What will your day look like?
- Drive revenue growth by developing, closing and scaling a pipeline of prospective clients.
- Build and maintain a relationship (establish "trusted partner" relationship) with new and existing clients, being the main Madlan point of contact.
- Full responsibility of the sales cycle from identifying the opportunity, though coordinate field meeting thought closing the deal.
- Understand our clients’ needs and how they could benefit from Madlan’s solution by ensuring creative and tailor-made solutions mindset.
- Know how to navigate cross-functionally within enterprise clients to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in, and close deals with VP and C-Level decision makers.
- Meet or exceed objectives/KPI’s; maintain existing business while expanding business relationships throughout the account.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Sales / Business Development role
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate inside and outside of Madlan
- Proven ability to sell and be creative in the sales process