VP of Sales
About The Position
LocalizeOS is revolutionizing the real estate industry by leveraging the latest technologies to create an operating system for real estate. With the mission of making home buying better for everyone, we provide proactive and scalable cloud-based tools for real estate professionals which empower them to become more efficient and close more business.
Who you are:
LocalizeOS is looking for an experienced VP of Sales to join its team and take a strategic role in meeting our growth and sales targets.
What you’ll do:
- Bring a wealth of experience in driving sales and scaling growth efforts.
- Own and lead the full sales cycle journey - from prospecting to onboarding - while building strong, long-term relationships.
- Work with the management team to define market demand VP of Sales and identify opportunities to expand and enhance our product offerings.
- Implement an active, hands-on, sales mentality while owning personal and team sales quotas
- Define key sales support mechanisms, processes, programs and implement tools to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives.
- Measure, analyze, and drive insights internally working closely with our marketing, product, and client success teams.
- Build a world-class sales organization, hire, train, and retain a highly skilled and effective team.
Base Salary: 170-200K Base plus commission & equity
- 8+ years of sales experience (preferably SaaS, B2B2C); with at least 3 years building and managing high-performing teams
- Demonstrated success in scaling revenue at a fast-paced company
- An entrepreneurial spirit - a strong sense of ownership, independence and drive to succeed
- Strong executive presence, with the proven ability to influence senior leaders internally and externally, including at the C-level
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- An opportunity to work with a market disruptor in the real estate tech segment
- Report directly to the CEO
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- Competitive compensation base plus sales incentive bonus and equity options commensurate with experience
- Quality health insurance