Senior Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Localize is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing NYC-based team to co-lead our B2B vertical.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will supervise the daily operations of our customers while driving continuous improvement and growth of our B2B offering. You will provide world-class support, deepening our customer relationships and unlocking exponential customer value. You will collaborate with marketing, business development, and product to ensure our processes align to meet our customers’ needs.
From a day-to-day perspective, you will:
- Proactively partner with your customer base so that they achieve maximum customer value.
- Lead onboarding sessions and additional touch-points to welcome new customers and maintain relationships.
- Master Localize product offerings, coach customers on our value, and increase customer adoption of our technology tools.
- Achieve our engagement and retention KPIs.
- Surface client feedback to internal teams to inform Product evolution.
- Work closely with the VP of Customer Success to document best practices and strategically improve current processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5-8 years in client/relationship management roles in a similar position
- Experience in post-sales in a B2B software company - a Must
- real estate and technology experience is a plus
- You are a strong communicator with exceptional listening, writing, and presentation skills
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are detail-oriented, but never let perfect be the enemy of the good – you are unafraid of failure and have a “get it done” mentality
- You are a team player and a “people person” with strong emotional intelligence and empathy