Client Success Associate
About The Position
LocalizeOS’s Client Success Team is trusted with Localize’s biggest asset - our users.
The client success team is excited to help users navigate through their home-buying journey using our transparent & data-rich platform and unparalleled professional customer service.
We are directly impacting company revenue by increasing the number of buyers who choose to buy their home with Localize and its partner agents.
We are a small team with an all-hands-on-deck mentality and positive can-do approach. As we aim to provide LocalizeOS’s users with the highest level of service, a part of the Associate team’s responsibilities is working, in shifts, on evenings and weekends.
The Client Success Associate is key to the streamlined operations of a home-buyer’s journey as well as providing white glove service and being the direct point of contact for our users. If you’re a driven individual who is equally comfortable with speaking up when processes need improving and proactive in advising customers in a consultative approach, keep reading!
- Provide exceptional customer service by nurturing, advising and actively engaging home buyers via SMS/phone/email
- Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound SMS and calls with knowledge and efficiency
- Manage a portfolio of buyers and be responsible for their progress in the home-buying journey, serving as the buyers’ point of contact
- Conduct research with available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Drive user feedback, and work closely with our business, marketing, and product teams to enhance the user's experience
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to customer inquiries regarding the home buying process, company positioning, and real estate listings
- Bachelor’s Degree - a must
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role in a B2C tech-based company
- Ability to write 55+ words per minute (WPM) with 99% accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear written and verbal articulation
- Ability to solve problems, alleviate conflicts, and escalate tactfully as an individual and in a team setting
- Active team player, self-starter with an owner’s mentality, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Experience using G-Suite and CRM systems
- Real estate and/or sales experience is a significant plus